100% transparent and without conflict of interest, based on the combination of innovative investment strategies and traditional private banking centres.
APORT Wealth Management practice, through the engagement of your parent company, Loyal Wealth Management, represents a modern format of Family Office, based on a combination of innovative investment strategies and traditional private banking centres, such as Switzerland (Liechtenstein), the Bahamas and the U.S.
We work totally neutral and independent with banks and issuers of financial products and offer you the following solutions:
PRIVATE BANKING ACCOUNT
We open private bank accounts in Switzerland (Liechtenstein), the Bahamas and the United States in just a few business days (multi-currency accounts with a choice of 4 currencies)
We structure and manage a portfolio of financial products based on the most prominent worldwide in their categories, such as structured notes and Absolute Return funds. All financial products (bonds) are held in your safe-keeping bank account.
- Incorporation of companies in offshore jurisdictions;
- Handling of commercial transactions through a current (or merchant) bank account (for payments);
- Pre-approved Lombard loans;
- Structuring of private investment funds;
- Issuance of anonymous debit /credit cards.
A Loyal Wealth Management is licensed under the Fraud and Money Laundering Act by the Swiss Financial Markets Supervisory Authority, FINMA.
Characteristics of APORT Wealth Management:
- Absolute Return principle: positive earnings, regardless of the market situation. APORT offers privileged access to investments that were previously reserved exclusively for institutional investors or ultra-high net-worth individuals.
- Secure Access to global markets: due to global and innovative investment strategies available only in traditional financial centres (Switzerland – Liechtenstein, Bahamas, United States of America).
- 100% independent against banks and issuers of financial product issuers, being neutral to choose the most suitable ones, at the best market conditions, without conflict of interest.
- Should I still choose classical private banking centers? What if I choose a solid Portuguese bank or a foreign one based in Portugal?
- Do I have tax savings while investing in securities as a NHR?
- Are there investment vehicles that grant me higher tax advantages under the Non-Habitual-Resident Regime?