We provide a full range of services that guarantee a fast company establishment in Portugal, even before client’s arrival.
We want our client to have the privilege of focusing only on your business growth and not on bureaucracies. Therefore, APORT acts as a tax representative of individuals and non-resident companies and, if necessary, we can handle any bureaucratic challenge or paperwork on behalf of the client.
Through carefully selected and highly specialized partners, APORT provides companies with a full range of services:
- Declarations Preparation
- Bank Account Opening
- Tax Representation
- Domiciliation and Virtual Office
Whenever a legal entity must be formally established, thanks to our structure of lawyers and consultant partners, we can deliver solutions on a case by case basis, addressing various aspects of doing business in Portugal:
- Company typology
- Articles of association
- Classification of business activities
- Share capital and shareholders
- Directors and company secretary
- Accountant and auditor
- Tax Identification Number
- Documentary requirements
- Business Taxation Overview
APORT can also quickly open up a bank account at our partner banks for the new company and/or its beneficial owners. Our partner banks are business-oriented and work efficiently with foreigners.
CHARACTERISTICS OF OUR COMPANY ESTABLISHMENT AND PORTUGAL BUSINESS:
- Full range of services for immediate “Doing Business in Portugal”, from one hand
- Involvement of a multidisciplinary team of experts
- Immediate domiciliation and tax representation
- Convenience of starting your business in Portugal long before arriving
- Do I have to open up a company in Portugal in order to profit more from my investments in that country?
- How to do it quickly and sustainably with the help of a trustful provider?
- What consequences will there be if I make the wrong decision during the establishment of my company in Portugal?
Follow us on social media:
Subscribe to the newsletter and get access to the inside information every month: